Science-- there's something for everyone

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Let's take a tour of Stochastic Scientist

In honor of the Thanksgiving holiday, I thought I'd give you guys a tour of the Stochastic Scientist website. You've been reading the main articles (thank you!) but you may not have noticed the other goodies on the website.

First of all, why 'stochastic scientist'? Although my training is in molecular biology, I didn't want to narrow my focus for this blog. You can read more about my motivations in the side bar on the left.

Also on the left, you can see that there's a Stochastic Scientist Facebook page. I put a lot more stuff on the Facebook page than I do on this website, including extra videos, amazing photographs and amusing cartoons. If you enjoy this blog, you should 'like' Stochastic Scientist on Facebook.

Further down in the left panel, you'll find updated lists of science podcasts, science blogs and science youtube channels. A simple click will take you to the latest post or episode. If you have a favorite site that's not on any of my lists, please send it to me!

You can also find lists of the most popular Stochastic Scientist posts and an archive of all Stochastic Scientist posts, in case you missed one.

Finally, at the bottom you can find contact information to follow me on twitter.

Now enjoy your Thanksgiving!


No comments:

Post a Comment